Urgent Hiring: Medical Technologist | With Benefits
F. Ramos St., cor. Gen. Echavez Ext., Cebu City, Cebu
Alpha Diagnostic Center is registered with the Department of Trade and Industry as a sole proprietorship under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Established in 1995, ADC is Cebu's first mobile x-ray and laboratory and operates as a secondary diagnostic facility per Department of Health (DOH) standards. ADC caters to the annual physical examination, pre-employment, and out-patient needs of corporate and private clientele.
ADC provides a comprehensive menu of diagnostic examinations to its vast clientele using modern technology and employing only competent staff.
Is currently looking for:
MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST (2)
(For Ramos and Mactan Branch)
- Performs all laboratory tests in Hematology, Clinical Microscopy, Immunology - Serology, Immunohematology, Clinical Chemistry, Microbiology and Histopathology
- Implements Quality Control in all tests performed.
- Implements the Preventive Maintenance Program of equipments used in the laboratory.
- Double checks results as to accuracy.
- Pairs up results of all laboratory tests for package tests of clinic clients and on-site clients.
- Performs special tasks as may be assigned by Administration
- Registered Medical Technologist
- Having a certificate as Drug Test Analyst is a plus, but not necessary
- Willing to undergo the necessary trainings and certifications to increase knowledge and skills
- Good leadership abilities and strong human relations skills
- Fluent in oral and written communication
Perks & Benefits
- Attendance bonus incentives
- Company activities and outings
- Profit sharing incentive
- Leave incentives
- Free lunch meal once a week
- Birthday incentive
- Work Hours: 8am – 5pm