Rm. 406, Tulips Center, in front of Norkis Trading Corporation, A.S. Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
NONATO & COMPANY
Certified Public Accountants
Certified Public Accountants
Nonato & Company Certified Public Accountants is a general professional partnership duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in December 16, 2014 as a partnership engaged in the practice of public accountancy.
Before it became a partnership, Atty. Rolando P. Nonato and Wan Margaret L. Nonato pioneered the organization of Cebu Business and Investment Consultants (CBIC) in the later part of 1990s. The major services being offered are corporate matters, tax and business consultancy, accounting, auditing and legal services. In such a short time span, CBIC has traveled a milestone in the service business. It is retained by a diversified clientele, both local and foreign, whose business operations range from trading, manufacturing, export, real estate development, construction, realty, holdings, resort and hotel services, agricultural, management, educational and medical services.
The partnership was accredited as an auditing firm with the Board of Accountancy on November 3, 2016, with the Bureau of Internal Revenue on November 6, 2017 and SEC under Group C on September 6, 2017. The office is located at Room 406 Tulips Center A.S. Fortuna St., Brgy Bakilid Mandaue City.
The firm is composed of competent, qualified and well motivated 11 junior auditors and audit staff, 2 semi-senior audits, 1 senior auditor and 3 partners. It provides experiential training and exposes its staff to various development programs and seminars aimed at developing their technical skills and management potentials.
Nonato & Company is constantly updated with the current economic and socio-political trends affecting the Philippine business sector. It seeks to inform, as well as update, its clientele with the new business policies, various government legislations and reportorial requirements. It maintains a code of confidentiality as it deals with each client. It aims to maintain its thrust towards professionalism and committed service, and will continue to respond to the rapidly changing business climate and needs of businesses, especially in Cebu.
It is a member of OneSMP, an ASEAN based accounting and business advisory group dedicated to serving SMEs around the world wanting to do business in Asia.
The partnership also has its legal arm Nonato Nonato Nonato-Luciano & Luciano Law Offices, a dynamic firm composed of lawyers from the University of the Philippines College of Law and the Ateneo de Manila Law School, the top law schools in the Philippines, and competent paralegals. The law firm offers a wide range of business and legal services, specializing in tax, corporate, labor, immigration and intellectual property law. However, the firm also handles civil litigation, land disputes and family law practice. The firm’s clients include start-up companies, hospitals, business process outsourcing companies, manufacturing companies, and foreign investors of various nationalities.
Is currently looking for:
- The position is open to all fresh graduates of B.S. in Accountancy, Certified Bookkeeper, B.S. in Accounting Technology and B.S. in Management Accounting and Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), with above average or high scholastic records.
- Qualified applicants shall be trained to perform auditing, systems evaluation, accounting/bookkeeping, inventory counts (both cash and inventoriable goods) and management advisory services.
- Applicants must be knowledgeable of the accounting and auditing standards and basic taxation.
- Applicants must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, hardworking, trustworthy, willing to be trained, computer literate and can work under minimal supervision
- Able to establish and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders and teammates
- Able to work effectively with multiple priorities within tight timeline and in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to travel and work on fieldworks
- Audit experience is not necessary.
- HMO package