Cebu City, Cebu
VIGEO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
Is currently looking for:
- Diploma /Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently. Ability to speak and write Chinese is an added advantage but not required.
- Ability to take initiative and adapt quickly to changing priorities, addressing challenges to make continuous process improvements.
- Effective work ethics and excellent organization skills.
- Good analytical skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify problems and propose solutions.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
About The Job
- Working directly with the finance and admin manager, will help to maintain the office and keep it running smoothly.
- Prepare and send invoices, credit memos.
- Process company receipts, sales invoices, and payments from customers and suppliers.
- Monitor accounts payable and accounts receivables, following up on outstanding balances when required.
- Maintain exact financial records noting employer's incoming and outgoing finances.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Monitor company budgets.
- Process employee salaries and expense claims.
- Create regular financial reports.
- Carry out administrative duties such as submission of hard copies of reports to BIR and other government agencies, filing, photocopying, composing correspondence, and recording minutes at meetings.
- An advantage but not required
- Accounting Assistant