Supervisor | Team Leader
2 to 4 Years Experience
One World Center, The Mactan Newtown, Brgy. Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
SUPERVISOR | TEAM LEADER
The Supervisor provides World-class support to the Call Center Agents and our clients’ customers, as well as consistently driving to exceed performance targets. The supervisor supports and develops RAs by providing and delivering a Best-In-Class level of coaching in areas of call center performance, customer service, technology, and professional development.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Directly manage team of 10 or more agents, including the provision of significant input on hiring, appropriate discipline, discharge, and insuring accuracy of inputs regarding payroll documentation Identify, Prioritize and Coach agent development areas
• Directly manage team of 10 or more agents
• Documents account resolutions, issues, and general notes.
• Assists agents with functionality and basic troubleshooting of product or account issues for the customers
• Maintains target levels of performance required by the client
• Maintains up-to-date level of product and procedural knowledge by being attentive to and acting upon information advised in email updates, team meetings, trainings and other briefings.
• Provide appropriate motivational techniques to promote team building and to increase team and Call Center morale.
• Helps maintain a good team and working environment
• Multitask, listen, input data, probes, and proves solutions to the agents.
• Ensure that all Agent reference materials are up to date.
• Undertakes duties of a general nature or additional tasks as business requires from time to time
• Conduct mandatory phone call monitoring and desk-side coaching to ensure that all agents are providing the levels of customer service that is required.
• Ensure that agents have working equipment and all items needed to do their job.
Required Knowledge Skills Attributes for Position:
• Consistent attendance and punctuality.
• Experience as a Mentor.
• Excellent KPI’s.
• Proficient knowledge of inbound contact center environment.
• Must have excellent phone skills, customer service skills, analytical and troubleshooting expertise.
• Must possess solid verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to multi-task, handle escalated calls and upset customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule.
• Must have analytical and troubleshooting expertise.
• Resume of readiness updated.
• Have great Positive Attitude
• Ability to develop and motivate a team.
• Superb listening, probing, negotiation and de-escalation skills needed.
Preferred Knowledge Skills Attributes for Position: QA Experience a plus.