Team Lead for a Pioneer Team in CEBU (Travel / Accommodations Account)
2 to 4 Years Experience
IT Park, Cebu City, Cebu
TEAM LEAD FOR A TRAVEL / ACCOMMODATIONS ACCOUNT
Location: Cebu IT Park
- At least completed two (2) years in college
- At least 3-5 year(s)of working experience as Team Lead
- Ensure employee happiness by creating team connection, communicating direction and goals, providing regular performance feedback and developing members of the team to ensure career growth.
- Keep up with day-to-day management duties such as scheduling, shift approvals, team and one-on-one meetings.
- Act as primary owner of team workflows (how customer issues are routed and resolved); have a working knowledge of all workflows and train and coach employees to ensure they are followed.
- Constantly evaluate workflows and find ways for them to be more efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally
- Understand the top user issues and make recommendations to improve client products and policies; support team in being the voice of the customer to the rest of the company.
- Stay connected to the customer by spending at least one hour/week working on tickets and handling occasional escalated issues.
- Drive team to meet and exceed metrics expectations; understand how to leverage the team to improve outcomes and take action to meet goals.
- Able to balance and prioritize the above based on seasonality and the needs of customers, team and client.
- Lead and/or participate in projects outside of the scope of your department, as assigned by your manager.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English language is essential.
- Experience in working with customers, preferably in a leadership role.
- Experience leading, inspiring and motivating others to meet goals and metrics.
- Strong Analytical skills; Able to tell a story with data and metrics (experience in handling CSAT/NPS/VOC/other related metrics)
- Works well in ambiguity and embraces the adventure!
- Must be amenable to work on a shifting schedule
- Can start ASAP
Perks & Benefits:
- Performance based monthly incentive
- 25% Night Differential Rate
- HMO & Group Life Insurance on Day 1
- 15 SLs with Conversion
- 15VLs with Carry-over
Overview of Teledirect
Teledirect was founded in 1995 by Mr. Laurent Junique in Singapore, offering outsourced contact center services (outbound and inbound) to clientele from diverse industries. We operate regionally with offices in key Asia Pacific cities of Bangkok, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Manila and Singapore, totaling about 2,000 seats and growing.
Be Happier with TELEDIRECT.
Join our pioneer site and be part of the fastest growing BPO company with 20 years of experience & over 150 industry awards.