Join our Open House on December 7! Free Refreshments to all Walk-in Applicants!
1 Year or less Experience High School graduates are welcome
7F eBloc Tower, Jose Ma. del Mar Ave., Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
It began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research as well as foreign exchange and fixed income trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila Branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. launched its Global Service Center in Manila in 2005 and in Cebu in 2010, to provide a wide variety of strategic support including analytics, finance and accounting voice-based services, transaction processing and other functions to its affiliates around the world.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
CAREER ON OPEN HOUSE DECEMBER 7
7F JPMC CAREER HUB
8am - 5pm
Ebloc Tower 1, IT Park, Cebu City
Get hired and start on January 2019!
Free refreshments to all walk-in applicants.
We’re hiring for the following positions:
Customer Services Specialist
The main role of a Customer Service Specialist is to efficiently provide outstanding customer experience and resolution through expert analysis and investigation of card member's account and/or concern. Specialists receive calls regarding card member charges, fees, interest rates, rewards and other credit card concerns. The specialist is expected to be the bank's advocate; being a dynamic and clear communicator is required to strengthen confidence and relationship of card member with the bank.
The Fraud Specialist will receive incoming and make outgoing telephone calls and correspond with current customers/merchants who may have fraudulent activity on their account/ merchant establishments. Will do research on accounts with disputes in order for it to be resolved. The role would also cover prevention and recovery of losses.
• Highschool graduates must have atleast 1 year of customer service experience
• College undergraduates with less than 4 semesters must have atleast 1 year of customer service experience
• College undergraduates with complete 4 semesters and College fresh graduates are encouraged to apply even without customer service experience
• Excellent English communication skills
• Willing to work in Cebu City
• Willing to work in shifting schedule
• Willing to work graveyard shift
• Detail oriented with a strong ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be eligible to work in the Philippines
Apply, Get Hired and Enjoy the Following Benefits:
• Competitive compensation package (basic + allowances)
• Professional growth and competitive compensation
• Paid training
• Incentive payments for night shifts
• Life Insurance
• HMO Coverage from Day 1 with 2 free dependents (upon regularization)
• Retirement Plan
• Maternity, Paternity, and Solo Parent Leave
• Special Leave Benefits for Women
RELOCATION PACKAGE FOR ELIGIBLE HIRES!
*Terms and conditions apply