Customer Service Representative level 2
1 Year or less Experience
Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE II
Answer incoming calls through the John Hancock’s toll-free participant phone service. Each service rep is expected to provide high-quality service to 401k participants by responding effectively to questions, issues and problems; provide cohesive instructions to callers and transfer calls to Resource Officers for escalated concerns.
Minimum Skills Requirement to Hire:
- Strong customer service skills (ability to build rapport, demonstrate empathy and outline key steps in delivering good customer service).
- Ability to converse effectively using the English language. BUPLAS Verbal Assessment scores in the Pronunciation/Language/Discourse/Interactive domains are: 3.5/3.5/4/3.5
- Ability to compose a grammatically correct, clear and concise paragraph/ essay. BUPLAS Written Assessment scores in the Language//Discourse/Audience Awareness/Task Fulfillment domains are: 4/3.5/4/4.0
- Ability to clearly understand and act on presented problem statement; to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- Minimum keyboarding skills of at least 30 words per minute. Ability to multi-task and navigate multiple applications at the same time.
- Resolve or negotiate “win-win” solutions to participants issues directly or by consulting with appropriate resources
- Document and track significant participant discussions or complaints.
- Process investment changes (Inter Account Transfers - IAT) over the phone.
- Follow-up customer calls when necessary
- Assist participants with participant website related questions.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.