Medical Record Collections | With Medical Educational or Medical Work Background! Earn up to 24K monthly + 40% Voice + Fixed SAT-SUN off
2 to 4 Years Experience PHP 23,000 - 24,000 per month
Cebu City, Cebu
Medical Record Collection Representative
Training in December 2018
The DMD outsourcing company is hiring for a client account.
The company mission is to structure the world’s medical data to make it useful. In the next six months, the Cebu office is projected to grow by 50x, so this is a great chance to get in on the ground floor of building an exciting, impactful tech startup that truly cares about patient-centered care.
The office in Cebu, Philippines is responsible for medical record processing operations -- RNs, Medical Technologists, Pharmacists and Collections Agents who work with a wide-range of medical records, creating usable databases and beautiful timelines. In addition, the Cebu office is a new tech startup office with its own challenges and opportunities -- ones we feel are best addressed by a strong, local team. The Collections agents will be working closely with clients in San Francisco.
***We are hiring motivated RNs OR has BPO (Healthcare Account) experience:***
- Medical Record Collection Representative will be working on outbound calls to patient providers for records PDF needed to be on patient timeline built by our Clinical Record Processors. You will be reporting on metrics and contributing to training and process building as a team. (NIGHT TIME SHIFT)
- Fixed Sat - Sun off
The ideal candidate:
- Has BPO experience in a Healthcare account OR with medical background, Provider Call experience or Clinical Services (RN is a plus) preferred at least 2-3 years of work experience and post-graduate in healthcare.
- Excellent communation skills
- Good clinical knowledge of medical records, labs, medical procedures, and medical terminology
- Experienced in representing patients and companies in matters of health care
- Accountability and self-management is a must; is excited for a non-traditional, creative startup environment
- Strong attention to quality control and enjoys detail-oriented work
- Enjoys working closely with a tight-knit team, both in Philippines and San Francisco, and training others in a growing team
- Excellent computer skills and ability to report bugs in the software
- Values inclusion and diversity
- Enjoys working hard and saving lives!
- Excellent salary
- Great schedules:
- Nighttime Schedule 9pm to 6am, Mon through Fri
- Fixed weekends
- Central location Ayala area
Probationary hire for six months with regular evaluations
- If evaluations are passed, regularization benefits are:
- HMO health insurance
- Paid time off— 10 sick days, 10 vacation days, 1 birthday leave!
- Professional development and high opportunity for growth