IT Support Engineer
2 to 4 Years Experience
Geidi IT Pty LtdWith business certificates| Established in 2016 | 11-50 employees
18th Floor, Skyrise 4 Bldg., IT Park, Cebu City, Cebu
Established in 2000, Geidi is a full service Perth IT Company helping businesses evolve through targeted use of IT systems and services, including Managed Services, SharePoint, CRM and Cloud hosting. We work with small companies, through to medium and large companies. Geidi prides itself on its ability to provide a one-stop IT service to meet the wide-ranging IT needs of companies in Perth and Australia-wide.
Why Join Us?
Geidi is a dynamic forward thinking company. We have an agile company which is able to change direction quickly as required. We have a casual but hardworking, innovative and creative culture. Geidi's core business is currently getting an overhaul, meanwhile we are starting new product lines.
The team you will be working in has a "start-up" culture. We will be developing new products and need to stay on top of the latest technology.
To help us continue what we do best, we are in need of talents to fill-in the following vacancy:
IT SUPPORT ENGINEER - DAY SHIFT
- Troubleshoot complex Windows Desktop, Windows Server and Network Issues
- Receive and make phone calls to Australia regularly, lots of verbal communication
- Action support tickets
- Perform monitoring and maintenance of systems
- Create and maintain documentation and knowledge base on an ongoing basis
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of IT standards and best practices
- Work with a team environment, assist other engineers
- Work on projects as required, ensuring deadlines are achieved
- Desktop OS and MS Office Suite diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge of server OS’s and common applications such as MS Exchange, Active Directory, etc.
- Excellent English communication skills both in oral and writing
- Strong work ethic
- Strong customer service skills, willing to go the extra mile for clients
- Experience with an RMM Solution and a PSA such as Labtech/Connectwise would be highly regarded
- Experience in StorageCraft Shadow Protect and Image Manager would be highly regarded
- Experience in Antivirus maintenance, management and remediation would be highly regarded
- Experience in Windows Patching, servers and workstations would be highly regarded
- Industry Certifications would be highly regarded
- The ability to create clear and concise documentation in English
- Previous work experience in the following fields will be highly considered:
- Desktop Support
- MS Office Support
- Exposure to Server Support, Active Directory, MS Exchange, DNS, DHCP
- Creation of documentation in English
- Experience in using a ticketing system