1 Year or less Experience
A.S Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
CEBU INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY is a duly registered and legitimate corporation existing by virtue of the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Its principal office is located at A.S. Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines 6014. The Academy has a license to operate by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as an English Language Institution on July 29, 2003. Its Private Company Registered to operate is CS200315763.
The Academy is manned by competent, experienced and dedicated professionals who have been in the academy industry for years. The academy has eight administrative heads that run and oversee the operations of the institution. In addition there are 50 administrative personnel who carry the orders of the administrative heads and assist the academic side on its needs. On the academic side, there are 7 education heads and 130 teachers that carry out the main responsibility of providing educational service to its clients.
CIA plan to expand their school to cater more students from different country to learn English language in the Philippines. CIA has ongoing building construction and site development located in Dap-dap Road, Brgy. Mactan Lapu-Lapu City with a total lot area of 8,146.00 sq.m.
At this lot, CIA 2nd Campus will soon to rise, it consist of three (3) buildings namely:
- 2-storey IDP Building
- 6-storey Admin Building
- 8-storey Dormitory Building with roof deck garden
Currently the company is looking for individuals who has a desire, creative mind and can take enduring challenges in applying his/her Professional expertise for the position of Quantity Surveyor.
He/she will join with our technical and management team and provide support in the organization to execute and deliver quality works for our Second Campus Project which now ongoing construction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall commercial aspect of the project
- Proficient in BOQ, BOM, Cost Analysis and Value Engineering
- Handle the procurement of all contract & work packages, OSM and
- Prepare variation orders, budget costs and cash flows payroll
- Evaluate, assess or review contractors’ billings for the actual work accomplishment, recommendation & payments including of the admin works
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate others and strong in communication skills
- Organized and team working skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Office, PDF, CADD and internet applications
- Licensed Civil Engineer and experienced Quantity Surveyor is a must
- Higher experience/qualification and managerial level is a plus
- Familiar with Project/Construction Management of Mid-Rise Building Construction has more advantage
- Preferably living in Mactan Island
- Hardworking, independent, highly motivated and willing to work long hours
This is immediate job requirement and expect above industry remuneration.
How to Apply
For interested and qualified applicants, please send your resume at [email protected] or submit your application letter and resume with ID picture to:
Cebu International Academy, Inc.
CIA Building, A.S. Fortuna Street
Bakilid, Mandaue City
Tel. #. 032-319-1015 / 0906-305-6049