Java Developer / Senior Java Developer
5+ Years Experience
Cebu City, Cebu
Working at Arcanys will give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled developers on various projects that will expose you to cutting-edge technologies. Working with different cultures and learning from of our weekly training activities will accelerate your growth, while our inclusive culture will keep you motivated!
Your contribution is important to us. Arcanys practices a flat management structure that empowers employees to excel and is one of the compelling reasons they love working with us. Other perks include full medical insurance, three free lunches per week, summer outings, movie nights, and more! Join us as:
JAVA DEVELOPER / SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
- At least 5 years experience in java programming
- Familiar with OOP and Design Pattern
- Nice to have Java Servlet and JSP
- Nice to have experience in ORM Frameworks like Hibernate and JPA
- Experience in J2EE Frameworks like Spring, Struts
- Experience or knowledge with RESTful implementation, microservice architecture
- Experience or knowledge with NoSQL (Document and/or Key-Value stores; e.g. Elasticsearch, Redis), caching concepts
- Nice to have the following skills: JSTL, JQuery, Tomcat / any application server, MySQL / any databases
- Self-motivated and passionate about new technologies
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, and complete work accurately and on time
- Excellent English communication skills
We like to make sure the talent is well taken care of, and here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Top compensation based on expertise – we are only looking for top talent and pay accordingly
- Standard 5 day work week from Monday to Friday
- Flexible working schedule. You can choose your working hours (within reason).
- Developers and all technical team members are enrolled in our medical insurance on the first day of employment. Also, a maximum of 3 dependents can be enrolled upon hire!
- DOTA player? You can play this to your heart’s content, in our game room no less.
- Free daily lunch
- Weekly training classes about various software development and cultural topics
- Opportunity to develop personal software product ideas with company funding
- Big learning opportunities working with European managers and international clients
- Possibility to earn an additional 3,000 pesos more per month through our self-learning program