Customer Service Executives - Pioneer Project
1 Year or less Experience High School graduates are welcome
FIS Global SolutionsWith business certificates| Established in 1968 | 10,000+ employees
6th floor Filinvest Cyberzone Tower 2, Salinas Drive corner W. Geonzon St. Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
FIS is a leading financial technology company that is expanding its BPO footprint in Cebu. APPLY TODAY to be part of our PILOT BATCHES. The future is headed this way. You wouldn’t want to be left behind, would you?
- High School Diploma/ALS/ Vocational/Or Equivalent
- No prior BPO experience required
- Well-versed with basic computer applications
- Can think on his/her own feet and problem-solve when necessary
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Fortune 500 Company
- FORTUNE'S World's Most Admired Company of 2018
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Packages
- HMO on Day 1, no need to wait for regularization
- Extended Hospitalization Leave
- Tuition Assistance Program
- We are a very stable organization with a legacy that spans 50 years! Join us as we celebrate our golden anniversary!
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides customer support by phone to consumers. Serves as primary contact for inbound customer issues.
- Troubleshoots customer problems, identifies root cause of problem and uses tool and resources appropriately to determine how to resolve customer problems.
- When unable to resolve problems in a reasonable amount of time, will escalate to appropriate resource. Follows up on escalated issues with coaching and mentoring to learn appropriate solution and expand overall knowledge.
- Tracks and documents inbound support requests and ensures proper notation of customer problems or issues.
- Updates customer information and ensures accurate entry of contact information.
- Meets standards of job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule and average handle time.
- May provide guidance and/or mentoring to less experienced Customer Service Associates - Consumer.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. FIS empowers the financial world with payment processing and banking solutions, including software, services and technology outsourcing. FIS’ more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
6th floor Filinvest Cyberzone Tower 2, Salinas Drive corner W. Geonzon St. Lahug, Cebu City
Recruiter In-charge: Kimberly Ybanez: 09178524874
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.fisglobal.com