Urgent Hiring: Software Developer With One Month PAID Training!
1 Year or less Experience
Vauldex Technologies Inc.With business certificates| Established in 2016 | 51-200 employees
Cebu City, Cebu
VAULDEX TECHNOLOGIES INC.
Vauldex Technologies specializes in blockchain and cryptocurrency technology. We take the latest innovations develop into successful business solutions for our international clients.
We develop secure, stable and scalable software products that meet our clients' expectations of quick, reliable and safe service.
Is currently looking for:
We want Software Developers who can:
- Use Agile Methods and Unit testing (or want to use)
- Work with a development team to write user stories based on client needs
- Work with a development team to make test and weekly estimations to ensure effective process control
- Perform system analysis and research a client's field of service
- Develop and test applications based on business requirements and industry best practices
- Work with the QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality product
- Ensure timely, effective and quality delivery of software from development to production
- Work with the Customer Support team to resolve or diagnose defects
- Display a high sense of urgency to immediately respond during off hours for systems failure
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and Computer Engineering
- At least with one (1) year related experience
- Experience on Unit testing and code refactoring with Agile is a plus
- Have knowledge of how to implement good system architecture, design patterns, asynchronous programming
- Experience with ONE or more web application frameworks such as Play, Scala, Rails, Django, Grails, Struts, Spring and Spark
- Experience with ONE or more OOP Languages such as Java, C++, Python, PHP, Ruby
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL or ORM technologies
- Familiar with Git or SVN, Ant or Maven
- A desire and ability to learn other programming languages when needed
- A team player and has a good command in oral and written English.
How to Apply
Interested parties may send their CV's at [email protected]. Shortlist candidates shall be scheduled for the interview and examination the soonest.