Urgent Hiring: Coach | Earn Up to 20K with Commission and SatSun Off!
2 to 4 Years Experience PHP 16,000 - 20,000 per month
Unit 3F Crown 7 Business Center, Pope John Paul II Ave, Cebu City, Cebu
We’re looking for a highly motivated, methodical and creative coach to help improve and develop our growing team of sales agents.
- Identify training and development needs of the sales agents, by monitoring and analyzing their performance, as well as liaising with Quality Assurance officers
- Design and present training to the overall team, as well as on a one-to-one basis, in order to improve both individual and overall performance
- Provide regular performance reports to the Operations Manager
- Keep up to date with developments in training good practice and new methods of providing effective training, incorporating those into the training schedule where appropriate
- Actively research new methods of training the workforce, and proactively discussing these with the Operations Manager
- Ensure statutory requirements for employee training are achieved
- Coordinating the training element of inducting new employees
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- A minimum of two years’ experience in coaching
- Experience with planning and implementing training courses
- Proficient with all MS applications or equivalents
- Understanding of all common training methodologies
- Exceptionally well organized and self-motivated
- Proactive and creative in problem-solving
- An excellent motivator with solid people skills
- Fixed Saturdays and Sundays off
- Company outings, team building days and other curricular activities
- Performance-based payrises available to all staff
- Themed office parties and rewards
- Results-based commission
Please note that a JANUARY START can be arranged if needed.
Our mission is to empower business owners to receive the maximum benefits from their business credit by leveraging powerful data.
Our data scientists and engineers are on the forefront of the most innovative techniques leveraging data science, AI, automation, data visualization, blockchain, and collaboration to better understand how to both give business owners more creative and beneficial financing options while opening up new and innovative corridors of small business capital.
Thousands of business owners across North and Latin America are already using Quicklinecredit to quickly take advantage of new business opportunities at lightning speed across a wide spectrum of fast, creative, and custom tailored financing.
As a trusted partner in their success, we take pride in collaborating to help business owners and their businesses reach their full earning potential.
For more information about our company, visit our website: http://quicklinecredit.com
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
Unit 3F Crown 7 Business Center, Pope John Paul II Ave, 3rd Floor Cebu City, Cebu 6000