Nurses! Apply for NON-VOICE(back office) + Day shift + (Fixed weekend) paying upto 20k!
2 to 4 Years Experience
Cebu City, Cebu
Clinical Records Processor
Urgent Hiring: Training in October & November 2018
The DMD outsourcing company is hiring for a client account.
The client company mission is to structure the world’s medical data to make it useful. In the next six months, the Cebu office is projected to grow by 50x, so this is a great chance to get in on the ground floor of building an exciting, impactful tech startup that truly cares about patient-centered care.
The office in Cebu, Philippines is responsible for medical record processing operations -- RNs, Medical Technologist and Pharmacists who work with a wide-range of medical records, creating usable databases and beautiful timelines. In addition, the Cebu office is a new tech startup office with it’s own challenges and opportunities -- ones we feel are best addressed by a strong, local team. The medical records specialists will be working closely with client in San Francisco.
*** We are hiring motivated RNs, Medical Technologists, Pharmacists ***
- Clinical record processors will be working on medical record PDFs to abstract clinical data using a client software application. You will be building the medical info timelines for client's patients. You will be reporting on metrics and contributing to training and process building as a team.
- Tired of working nights? This is a day time shift that gives you time with your families.
- Don't want to be on the phone? This is a back office job with no customer service.
The ideal candidate:
- RNs/Medical Technologists/Pharmacists, preferred at least 1-4 years of work experience in healthcare and/or technology companies
- Good clinical knowledge of medical records, labs, medical procedures, and medical terminology
- Experienced in representing patients and companies in matters of health care
- Accountability and self-management is a must; is excited for a non-traditional, creative startup environment
- Strong attention to quality control and enjoys detail-oriented work
- Enjoys working closely with a tight-knit team, both in Philippines and San Francisco, and training others in a growing team
- Excellent computer skills and ability to report bugs in the software
- Values inclusion and diversity
- Enjoys working hard and saving lives!
- Excellent salary
- Great schedules:
- Daytime schedule: 6am to 3pm, Tues through Sat
- Fixed weekends, Sun and Mon
- Central location near Ayala area
- Probationary hire for six months with regular evaluations
- If evaluations are passed, regularization benefits are:
- HMO health insurance
- Paid time off—local holidays, 10 sick days, 10 vacation days, including on your birthday!
- Professional development and high opportunity for growth
How to Apply
Interested in joining our small, exciting team as we start to grow?
- Recruitment hours from 7 AM to 1 PM Tuesdays through Saturdays
- 14th floor Ayala Cebu Center Tower, back of PUJ terminal
- Please send an SMS to 09959479507 upon arrival at 14th floor
- Bring 2 copies of your UPDATED RESUME WITH PHOTO
Or you can take an online exam just click on the apply button below
Please upload CV and take an evaluation by clicking on the button below: