Business Process Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
4F JESA ITC Bldg. General Maxilom Avenue (in front of National Bookstore - Mango Branch), Cebu City, Cebu
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.2 billion company with 117,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 825 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia (Forbes 2016 list).
We are part of the USD 17.8 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology and vacation ownership.
BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGER
- Responsible for identifying business problem areas and aligning themselves to the pain areas through GB/BB/Other Projects
- Conduct specific reviews with Green belts / Champions / Sponsors on process improvement projects
- Responsible for closure of projects, computation of financial benefits accruing from the projects
- Conduct interactive workshops for employees on quality tools and generate process improvement ideas
- Strengthen and enhance internal processes to make them more efficient and effective by identify process improvement/re-engineering opportunities.
- Research to create value added / proactive proposals for prospective/existing customers.
- Benchmarking performance of existing customers vis-à-vis competition.
- Ability to identify opportunities, create solutions, present them as business cases to key stakeholders and execute the solution proposed.
- Process mapping and identifying non value add steps to create lean and agile processes.
- Identify Business opportunities through consulting.
- Strong Business acumen
- Detailed knowledge of operations and end to end business in any domain.
- Knowledge of Six sigma concepts of DMAIC and Lean (and all tools included therein) desired.
- Highly assertive, strong orientation to statistical analysis, good team player & willingness to lead teams as well as working as individual contributor.
- Mentoring & experience in creating, reviewing & closure of projects
- Facilitating sessions, Presentation skills and meetings
- Presenting data, sharing analysis and getting concurrence from stakeholders on actions (for assigned processes)
- Willingness & quick to learn service line processes and operations
- Drive operational excellence initiatives in areas like delivery, productivity, etc
- Work with process teams to achieve process goals
- Should have taken part in Continuous improvement initiatives (Kaizen) and other Quality related initiatives to spread the quality awareness
Requirements and Qualifications
- Influencing skills & consultative skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Six sigma concepts of DMAIC and (and all tools included therein)
- Self-starter who can work independently, displays initiative and is a problem solver
- Very good PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Project Management skills
- Worked as Quality expert in operations, HR, Finance, IT, etc
- Experience at a MNC / Service industry/ Technology
- Usage of Minitab, MS Visio
- Awareness in ISO, CMM, PCMM, COPC,TQM,COPQ, etc
- Shows flexibility/ownership & works under pressure situation
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within challenging environment with tight delivery timelines
- Willingness to travel to any location on Business Requirements.
- Keen to learn
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Asia Town IT Park or JESA ITC Mango Avenue
- Managers/Sr. Managers specializing in the same position
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
How to Apply
RECRUITMENT SCHEDULE: MONDAY – FRIDAY (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
Walk-in applicants are encouraged, you may drop by the office and be process on the spot and have the opportunity to land a job on the same day. Our office is located at 4F JESA ITC Bldg. General Maxilom Avenue (in front of National Bookstore - Mango Branch) and 7th F eBloc 3 Asia Town IT Park Apas Cebu City (across Pyramid)