Part-Time ESL Teachers
1 Year or less Experience
2nd Floor Kia Motors Bldg., 471 A. C. Cortes Avenue, Ibabao, Mandaue City, Cebu
VOIM ENGLISH CORPORATION
Our company is one of the top ONLINE Teaching Companies that provides a fun and interactive way for children and adults to learn English at the convenience of their homes or offices. The VOIM approach is essentially learner-centered and communicative wherein teachers focus on their students’ needs interest and aims. It is our mission to develop a competitive and competent English speaking people out of the VOIM program.
WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM….
WORK PART-TIME (5 HOURS) AND EARN 8K PLUS INCENTIVES
We are looking for:
PART-TIME ESL TEACHERS
Available Schedule for Part-time:
- Monday to Saturday – 6:00 PM TO 11:00 PM (5 hours)
- Monday to Saturday – 5:00 PM TO 10:00 PM (5 hours)
- Monday to Saturday – 5:00 AM TO 10:00 AM (5 hours)
- Graduate from a reputable College/University
- Graduates of AB English, BSED or BEED, MassComm, AB Linguistics and Literature
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Has strong command in both written and spoken English
- Has a passion for teaching
- Pleasing personality
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and can establish great rapport with kids and adults alike
- Punctual and has a high sense of responsibility
- With ESL teaching experience is an ADVANTAGE
- Previous call center experience is a PLUS
- Basic salary commensurate to qualifications
- Perfect Attendance Incentive
- Performance Bonus
- Class Volume Incentives
- Extended time pay for Saturday classes
- Government - mandated benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-ibig)
- Leave credits for regular employees
- Monthly incentives for Licensed Teachers
How to Apply
You may apply online via Mynimo or you can hand-carry your updated resume for immediate 1- day- processing.You may walk-in in our office on Mondays to Fridays from 1-4pm. We are located at:
VOIM English Corporation
2nd Floor Kia Motors Bldg.
471 A. C. Cortes Avenue
Ibabao, Mandaue City
Near Mandaue Coliseum
For inquiries, you may call (32) 420-0770.