2 to 4 Years Experience PHP 12,000 - 15,000 per month
Cebu Pripress Center, Inc.With business certificates
Unit 304, Oakridge IT Center 880 A.S. Fortuna St., Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
CEBU PRIPRESS CENTER, INC.
Is currently looking for:
EMO (English Master Online) Philippines, Inc., an affiliate of Funai Electric Co., Ltd. of Japan and a Philippine registered corporation, is engaged in the business of on-line English training for Japanese students. We have immediate vacancy for Administrative Assistant:
- Performs administrative, HR and office support activities such as maintaining records, prepares reports, assists in trainings and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Trains employees in job skills, proper cleaning methods and use of equipment, safety practices, fire fighting and prevention, and in work regulations.
- Administers regulations governing the use of office facilities in off-work hours.
- Performs a variety of clerical/accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures in the following areas; general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and other related financial area.
- Summarizes time sheets and/or attendance report to the payroll system, including employee name, days worked, overtime earnings if any, government contributions and required withholding tax.
- Computes payroll and appropriate deductions and prepares reports to the government agencies like SSS, PHIC, HDMF.
- Performs all other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Preferably with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Accountancy, Human Resources Management, Business Administration or any Business related field
- Must have at least 2 yrs. experience in HR, Admin functions and general office procedures
- With experience in Payroll, Timekeeping, SSS, HDMF, PHIC, BIR remittances and reporting
- Familiar with local and national tax laws and regulations
- Must be able to effectively communicate with individuals at all professional levels
- Personal Qualifications: emotional maturity, respect for other cultures, flexibility, patience, meticulous, very organized, possesses maturity to handle pressures, and good physical and mental health which does not interfere with responsibilities
- Extensive software skills and Internet research abilities
- Proficient use of MS applications and Google forms
- Willing to work in shifts
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary starts Php12,000 – Php15,000
- Various incentives
- Enhanced skills training
- Short training courses for professional development
- Private insurance for medical care
How to Apply
Please send resume with your photo to: [email protected]. You will receive a phone call from the recruitment team once you’ve passed the paper screening.
For more inquiries, please feel free to call: