1 Year or less Experience
2ND Floor FLC Building Hernan Cortes St. Subangdaku, Mandaue City, Cebu
INVIVO NSA PHILIPPINES, INC.
A pioneer in animal feed and health with over 60 years’ expertise, InVivo Animal Nutrition and Health is a leading world player in the sector with 5500 employees and a clear presence in 19 countries, where the group manages 65 factories and 13 R&D centres in 17 countries.
InVivo Animal Nutrition and Health is part of number-one French cooperative group InVivo with reported revenue of 6,1 billion euros for the 2012-2013 financial year, with respective revenue of €1.4 billion for the Animal Nutrition and Health division.
Is currently looking for:
- Preferably a CPA, but a BSA Graduate may also apply
- Must be knowledgeable in Tax Compliance i. e VAT Regulations, Income Taxation, etc.
- With high analytical skills
- With good command of English especially in writing
- Can handle pressure and meet deadlines
- With at least 1 year work experience on related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Should be willing to be assigned in Mandaue City, Cebu
- Ensure ALL entries in the GL are posted correctly from Sales, Purchases, Expenditures, Journals, Payments, receipts, etc.
- Preparation of accounting adjustments whenever necessary
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing trial balance and other reports (month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing).
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents when necessary
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends (i.e. monthly expense variance analysis, balance sheet accounts reconciliations).
- Consolidation of inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies.