Office-Based Online Teachers
1 Year or less Experience PHP 13,500 - 20,000 per month
Cebu Pripress Center, Inc.With business certificates
Unit 304, Oakridge IT Center, Oakridge Business Park, AS Fortuna St., Mandaue City, Cebu
CEBU PRIPRESS CENTER, INC.
Is currently looking for:
OFFICE-BASED ONLINE TEACHERS
(For English Master Online Philippines, Inc.)
EMO (English Master Online) Philippines, Inc., an affiliate of Funai Electric Co., Ltd. of Japan and a Philippine registered corporation, is engaged in the business of on-line English training for Japanese students. We have immediate vacancies for office-based teachers in Mandaue City:
- Male and Female with a Bachelor’s degree
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Must have at least one (1) year ESL teaching experience (online or offline) except for fresh graduates
- Applicants must have an exceptional command of the English language including impeccable grammar and pronunciation, preferably a neutral / native speaker accent.
- Applicants having TESOL or Callan certification will be preferred.
- Teaching experience to Japanese students is an advantage
- Adequate computer and internet skills
- Willing to teach students with different cultural backgrounds
- Willing to work in shifts even on weekends
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary starts PhP13,500-20,000
- Compensation package for experienced applicants will reflect industry-standard trends
- Various incentives
- Free Japanese language training
- Enhanced skills training
- Private insurance for medical care
- Career advancement opportunities – travel and possibly work in Japan
- Both full-time and part-time positions available.
- Teach basic conversational English to Japanese adult students via Skype
- Provide communicative one-on- one lessons based on the curriculum uniquely created by the company
- Provide feedback or reports to students in oral and written form.
- Teacher self-improvement programs: You will be required to attend periodic orientation courses, training programs, and staff meetings.
- Perform job-related tasks that positively impact learning effectiveness.
- Adhere to established company quality guidelines on performance and evaluation.
How to Apply
Please send resume with your photo to: [email protected]. You will receive a phone call from the recruitment team once you’ve passed the paper screening.
For more inquiries, please feel free to call: SUN: 0943 0145354
Look for Honeylet