Office-Based Online Teachers
1 Year or less Experience PHP 13,500 - 20,000 per month
Cebu Pripress Center, Inc.With business certificates| Established in 2014 | 11-50 employees
Unit 304, Oakridge IT Center, Oakridge Business Park, AS Fortuna St., Mandaue City, Cebu
CEBU PRIPRESS CENTER, INC.
Is currently looking for:
OFFICE-BASED ONLINE TEACHERS
(For English Master Online Philippines, Inc.)
EMO (English Master Online) Philippines, Inc., an affiliate of Funai Electric Co., Ltd. of Japan and a Philippine registered corporation, is engaged in the business of on-line English training for Japanese students. We have immediate vacancies for office-based teachers in Mandaue City:
- Male and Female with a Bachelor’s degree
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Must have at least one (1) year ESL teaching experience (online or offline) except for fresh graduates
- Applicants must have an exceptional command of the English language including impeccable grammar and pronunciation, preferably a neutral / native speaker accent.
- Applicants having TESOL or Callan certification will be preferred.
- Teaching experience to Japanese students is an advantage
- Adequate computer and internet skills
- Willing to teach students with different cultural backgrounds
- Willing to work in shifts even on weekends
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary starts PhP13,500-20,000
- Compensation package for experienced applicants will reflect industry-standard trends
- Various incentives
- Free Japanese language training
- Enhanced skills training
- Private insurance for medical care
- Career advancement opportunities – travel and possibly work in Japan
- Both full-time and part-time positions available.
- Teach basic conversational English to Japanese adult students via Skype
- Provide communicative one-on- one lessons based on the curriculum uniquely created by the company
- Provide feedback or reports to students in oral and written form.
- Teacher self-improvement programs: You will be required to attend periodic orientation courses, training programs, and staff meetings.
- Perform job-related tasks that positively impact learning effectiveness.
- Adhere to established company quality guidelines on performance and evaluation.