2 to 4 Years Experience
Cañedo Equity Ventures Inc. (CEV Group of Companies)With business certificates
4658 Tiber Ward III, Minglanilla, Cebu
Canedo Equity Ventures Inc, or CEV Group of Companies, based in Minglanilla, Cebu, is a fast growing group of companies that include Frasec Ventures Corp. (FVC), Celestial Meadows Developers Corp. (CMDC), Philippine Paramount Property Ventures, Inc. (PPVI), Technical Vocational Center of Cebu (TVCC) and Alami Food and Leisure Group, Inc. (AFLG). It is a diversified stable of businesses engaged in varied pursuits including mining, contracting, memorial parks development and management, housing construction, real estate sales and development, technical vocational training.
The CEV Group is likewise venturing into new businesses that include property management, utilities development and management and technical vocational training and education, with an ever expanding reach in its national operations.
The Group is poised to take on more growth, charting very ambitious undertakings until the Year 2025; riding on the robust economy, ample business opportunities , borderless economies, leveraging on the strength and talent of its PEOPLE and MANAGEMENT.
One of the Business Unit:
CMDC is your partner and solutions provider for families needing an eternal resting place for their loved ones. With more than 10 years in the industry, we have proven our expertise in park development, garden management and exceptional customer service. Currently, it has four (4) properties located in Minglanilla, Naga, Toledo and in Moalboal. With our enthusiasm in optimizing and expanding our current locations and venturing to other geographical areas, we need a dynamic, dedicated and results-oriented professional to be part of our team.
We currently seek a competent individual for this key position.
Who possess the following Qualifications:
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar
- A degree holder of any business related courses in their undergrad studies.
- With at least (2) years related experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Competent in drafting and review of pleadings, contracts, letters, and any business related documents.
- With exposure in real estate industry.
- Proficient in MS Officer application
General Job Summary:
- Drafts all legal documentation and forms.
- Coordinator of all executive and management meetings.
- Member of corporate communication committee
- Provide support with project development team in their project’s legal requirements.