Managerial / Supervisory
Celestial Meadows Developers CorporationWith business certificates
CEVI Corporate Center, c/o Paramount Property Ventures, Inc., 2/F Arellano Square, cor Tojong St., Cebu City, Cebu
Canedo Equity Ventures Inc, or CEV Group of Companies, based in Minglanilla, Cebu, is a fast growing group of companies that include Frasec Ventures Corp. (FVC), Celestial Meadows Developers Corp. (CMDC), Philippine Paramount Property Ventures, Inc. (PPVI), Technical Vocational Center of Cebu (TVCC) and Alami Food and Leisure Group, Inc. (AFLG). It is a diversified stable of businesses engaged in varied pursuits including mining, contracting, memorial parks development and management, housing construction, real estate sales and development, technical vocational training.
The CEV Group is likewise venturing into new businesses that include property management, utilities development and management and technical vocational training and education, with an ever expanding reach in its national operations.
The Group is poised to take on more growth, charting very ambitious undertakings until the Year 2025; riding on the robust economy, ample business opportunities , borderless economies, leveraging on the strength and talent of its PEOPLE and MANAGEMENT.
One of the Business Unit:
CMDC is your partner and solutions provider for families needing an eternal resting place for their loved ones. With more than 10 years in the industry, we have proven our expertise in park development, garden management and exceptional customer service. Currently, it has four (4) properties located in Minglanilla, Naga, Toledo and in Moalboal. With our enthusiasm in optimizing and expanding our current locations and venturing to other geographical areas, we need a dynamic, dedicated and results-oriented professional to be part of our team.
(For Celestial Meadows Developers Corporation)
- A graduate of Engineering courses, preferably Civil Engineer.
- With at least five (5) years related experience in a real estate industry.
- Ability to lead the engineering team in support to the Business Development team for the technical and engineering studies of new prospect properties, phase expansion or optimization of existing parks, and other initiatives.
- Able to validates and approves the initial drawing and data on inventory-spread, inventory yield, and development cost for the consideration of Business Development for their feasibility study as well as approves development and construction methodology and workflow program, in consideration to all elements for an efficient project management
- Ability to answer, defend or correct all technical questions required upon verification of drawings and plans by governing authorities.
- With strong knowledge on negotiation and bidding process.
- With depth experience on property development from planning stage on the development stage.
- Have strong experience in compliance to Health, Safety and Environment regulations and standards.
- Able to identify whether the development adheres to quality specification of architectural, engineering and construction works on site.
- Ability to manage and maintain the good impression of the clients in relation to the management of the property.
- With strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Willing to travel
- Can start immediately
How to Apply
Interested applicant may submit application letter and updated resume to:
The Human Resource Department
Celestial Meadows Developers Corporation
4658 Brgy. Tiber, Minglanilla, 6046 Cebu
Tel #: (032)272-8235