Business Development Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
Celestial Meadows Developers CorporationWith business certificates
4658 Tiber, Poblacion, Ward 3, Minglanilla, Cebu
Canedo Equity Ventures Inc, or CEV Group of Companies, based in Minglanilla, Cebu, is a fast growing group of companies that include Frasec Ventures Corp. (FVC), Celestial Meadows Developers Corp. (CMDC), Philippine Paramount Property Ventures, Inc. (PPVI), Technical Vocational Center of Cebu (TVCC) and Alami Food and Leisure Group, Inc. (AFLG). It is a diversified stable of businesses engaged in varied pursuits including mining, contracting, memorial parks development and management, housing construction, real estate sales and development, technical vocational training.
The CEV Group is likewise venturing into new businesses that include property management, utilities development and management and technical vocational training and education, with an ever expanding reach in its national operations.
The Group is poised to take on more growth, charting very ambitious undertakings until the Year 2025; riding on the robust economy, ample business opportunities , borderless economies, leveraging on the strength and talent of its PEOPLE and MANAGEMENT.
One of the Business Unit:
CMDC is your partner and solutions provider for families needing an eternal resting place for their loved ones. With more than 10 years in the industry, we have proven our expertise in park development, garden management and exceptional customer service. Currently, it has four (4) properties located in Minglanilla, Naga, Toledo and in Moalboal. With our enthusiasm in optimizing and expanding our current locations and venturing to other geographical areas, we need a dynamic, dedicated and results-oriented professional to be part of our team.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
(For Celestial Meadows Developers Corporation)
- Preferably a graduate of Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or any business related course.
- With at least three(3) years experience in the same field
- Experience in real estate development and land acquisition
- Knowledgeable in business expansion feasibility study and making of business proposal
- Highly technical, analytical and with background on the commercial side of real estate transaction.
- Strong verbal and written communication; with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Ability to manage multiple and complex contract negotiation all at the same time
- Visionary and result-oriented individual
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Willing to travel.