Credit and Collection Officer
1 Year or less Experience
Celestial Meadows Developers CorporationWith business certificates
CEVI Corporate Center, c/o Paramount Property Ventures, Inc., 2/F Arellano Square, cor Tojong St., Cebu City, Cebu
Canedo Equity Ventures Inc, or CEV Group of Companies, based in Minglanilla, Cebu, is a fast growing group of companies that include Frasec Ventures Corp. (FVC), Celestial Meadows Developers Corp. (CMDC), Philippine Paramount Property Ventures, Inc. (PPVI), Technical Vocational Center of Cebu (TVCC) and Alami Food and Leisure Group, Inc. (AFLG). It is a diversified stable of businesses engaged in varied pursuits including mining, contracting, memorial parks development and management, housing construction, real estate sales and development, technical vocational training.
The CEV Group is likewise venturing into new businesses that include property management, utilities development and management and technical vocational training and education, with an ever expanding reach in its national operations.
The Group is poised to take on more growth, charting very ambitious undertakings until the Year 2025; riding on the robust economy, ample business opportunities , borderless economies, leveraging on the strength and talent of its PEOPLE and MANAGEMENT.
One of the Business Unit:
CMDC is your partner and solutions provider for families needing an eternal resting place for their loved ones. With more than 10 years in the industry, we have proven our expertise in park development, garden management and exceptional customer service. Currently, it has four (4) properties located in Minglanilla, Naga, Toledo and in Moalboal. With our enthusiasm in optimizing and expanding our current locations and venturing to other geographical areas, we need a dynamic, dedicated and results-oriented professional to be part of our team.
CREDIT AND COLLECTION OFFICER
(For Celestial Meadows Developers Corporation)
- A graduate of any Accounting related courses
- With at least one(1) year experience in Account Receivable
- Knowledge with accounting principles
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- With background in Accounting software operations (SAP, Quickbooks, IFCA)
- With strong exposure in customer service.
- Strong Analytical Thinking.
- Adept in Microsoft Office application particularly on Excel and Word.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Flexible and can work under pressure and without supervision.