NON-VOICE, Night Shift Back-office Admin, Executive, Virtual Assistant (Office-Based) - Up to 28K/mo
1 Year or less Experience High School graduates are welcome
The Virtual Hub PhilippinesEstablished in 2017 | 51-200 employees
8th Floor i1 Building, Jose Maria del Mar Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City, Cebu
WHO WE ARE
We are one of the fastest growing VA companies in Cebu and we run 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday. We produce highly-trained Virtual Assistants who specialize in the creative and administrative sides of digital marketing for businesses around the world by providing intensive and ongoing training and support programs.
Our clients need to free up time and increase their productivity with the help of awesome teams based in the Philippines. They are located in Australia, the United States, and Europe, but our night shift Virtual Assistants will be working closely with US-based clients.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGES!
- Rates for NIGHT SHIFT start* at Php18,000 (including Night Differential)
- *You may be given a higher offer if you have significant, relevant work experience. Upon your second month, your salary may increase depending on how you performed in training!
- Government-mandated and company-mandated benefits
- NON-VOICE ACCOUNTS in a NON-CALL CENTER environment
- GUARANTEED FIXED WEEKENDS OFF -- Enjoy your weekends with friends and family!
- GUARANTEED FIVE MAJOR HOLIDAYS OFF: Christmas Day, Boxing Day (December 26), New Year's Day, Maundy Thursday, and Good Friday
- HMO upon signing the probationary contract
- Client-initiated performance incentives or bonuses
- Accessible Work Location - train in our Ayala office (Cebu Business Park) and work in Cebu IT Park
- Work-life balance
- A stable, long-term job - enjoy regular employment with us!
- A fun working environment
- A great collaborative and supportive company culture
- Intensive and ongoing training to help prepare you for the job
- An internal Helpdesk to provide support and assistance on your tasks and challenges
FUN, EXCITING STUFF YOU MIGHT DO:
- Communicate and work with owners of small- to medium-scale businesses based abroad
- Accomplish and manage daily tasks that include sending emails, scheduling appointments and/or travel arrangements, researching on the internet, and responding to email queries
- Work with Google Suite and Microsoft Office programs, as well as other online and offline tools
- Manage your client’s website and social media accounts - post blog entries, upload files, design basic images, and manage comments (no need to know coding)
- Create and design newsletter and landing page templates, PDF documents for online publication (no need to write content!) - we provide technical training for all you non-creatives out there!
- Manage your client’s customer lists
- Manage your client’s online shops - add and remove products, edit product details and quantities, and upload graphics and images (we will provide training if necessary)
- Solve day-to-day problems for your client
- Be part of a client's journey in growing their business by contributing ideas, sharing valuable insights, and using your skills and expertise
If you’re overwhelmed, don’t be! We will provide TRAINING and ONGOING SUPPORT!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- ...are highly teachable and have a thirst for self-improvement
- ...have initiative and are willing to seek help when necessary
- ...are highly motivated and not hesitant to contribute and make their ideas heard
- ...are willing to interact, engage, and collaborate with our team and our clients
- ...have a positive attitude towards life and have a zest for a new, exciting, and dynamic line of work.
- ...have an excellent command of the English language (written and spoken)
- ...are looking for a company that supports and fuels your passions
- ...are excited by opportunities to grow and bring clients’ businesses to the next level
- A college degree (or work experience if you are an undergrad)
- At least a year's experience in a related field
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
How to Apply
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of a game-changing team, The Virtual Hub Philippines is the best place for you.
Apply via Mynimo
Send your updated resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Apply online via our website
Schedule your visit to our office by visiting our Facebook page
Come at 8am or 1pm on weekdays, bring your updated resume and valid ID, and be prepared to wow our recruitment team!
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via mobile or email and invited to our IT Park office for testing. If you schedule an appointment on our Facebook Page, you will immediately be booked in for your preferred date and time and receive a confirmation instantly via Facebook or Facebook Messenger.
If you make it through our tests, you will go through our acclaimed and intensive training program to prepare you for the job responsibilities. You will train and work in our offices, conveniently located in Cebu Business Park and Cebu IT Park, and we will provide support and ongoing training to you as you go about your daily work.
The Virtual Hub
8th Floor, I1 Building
Jose Maria del Mar Street
Cebu IT Park
The entrance to the building is beside Bo’s Coffee.
Schedule your visit to our office for testing and reduce the wait!