2 to 4 Years Experience High School graduates are welcome
Metro Rapid Transit Service Inc.Established in 2015 | 51-200 employees
Cebu City, Cebu
METRO RAPID TRANSIT SERVICE, INC.
Metro Rapid Transit Service, Inc. (MRTSI) is a joint venture between Premier Southern Corporation (a wholly owned subsidiary of SM Prime Holdings, Inc.) and Jam Liner Inc. to operate a High Quality Public Transport System (HQPTS), a project made possible with the approval of the developmental route by the Department of Transportation and Communications with the full support and endorsement of the cities of Cebu, Mandaue and Talisay as well as the Mactan Cebu International Airport Authority.
The modern, Euro V, low emission, air-conditioned buses will be the first of its kind in the country and will be PWD friendly, WIFI, GPS & CCTV equipped and will utilize a smart card cashless payment system. These bus features will allow for a safer, secure and a more environment friendly transport service that will put Metro Cebu at par with other first world countries. It is very timely that these HQPTS, BRT-ready buses that will define the future of public transportation in Metro Cebu.
The 12-meter long buses with Euro V engines will service the public transportation needs of commuters traversing the underserved coastal route from the airport onto Mandaue City, Cebu City including the South Road Properties (SRP) area and terminating in Talisay City. The coastal route will traverse thru and will have limited bus stops in SRP, the Cebu City Hall area, North Reclamation Area, Mandaue Reclamation Area and Mactan Cebu International Airport.
Is currently looking for:
- At least Highschool Graduate
- Has experience in driving bus/heavy vehicle
- Knowledge of traffic and highway safety rules and regulations, and of the precautions necessary to avoid accidents
- Ability to operate a bus in a safe and economical manner
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions and to perform work requiring good physical condition
- Driver's License Restriction Code 3
- Ensure 100% checking of brakes/battery, lights, oil, water, fuel, air, tire, and Certificate of Registration & Horn (Blow Fatch). Report immediately to superior any mechanical or electrical defects found prior to trip.
- Operate bus levers and controls in accordance with company prescribed procedures.
- Refuel or adding of motor oil to company’s gas station with approved refuel slip or any approved issuance report.
- Check overall condition prior to commencing service
- Provide high standard of customer service at all times.
- Give priority assistance to PWD passengers.
- Issue and collect tickets or cards for swiping.
- Keep passengers informed. Announce destination and other important reminders.
- Behave in a friendly and professional manner to passengers.
- Ensure that the high visibility is always worn in vehicle movement areas.
- Ensure that speed limits are observed to/from bus terminals and stations.
- Drive through traffic and obey traffic laws.